Wednesday, May 25, 2011

And.... I'm waiting....

I am starting to re-think my decision to leave my phone at home. Can you believe I was actually considering leaving my computer?!?! I'm so glad that crazy moment has passed. It didn't take long for me to realize my dependency on my phone for all things time related. I used to wear a watch... I'm sure I still own a few but I did not think to bring one in the absence of my phone. Bummer! Oh well....

I have a few hours before my incredibly long flight to Bangkok via Tokyo so I am updating the musical selections on my ipod. This seems like a very important task since I don't know how the in-flight entertainment will be. More to come from Bangkok... (and possibly Tokyo)!

2 comments:

  1. I at first thought you were crazy for leaving your phone behind, but then again - I considered you brave! Liberty has it's price, right? Happy Travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so exciting! Hopefully you can figure the internet out overseas. I would be lost and have no idea how to get online.

    Wishing you safe travels.

    ReplyDelete